What are the technical requirements to run MedBridge?
- For the best experience, MedBridge recommends using the highest version of Google Chrome.
- For enterprise environments, MedBridge may need to be added to your trusted sites.
- For environments with hosted web browsers (e.g. Citrix), MedBridge must be configured as a trusted site in the hosted browser platform.
MedBridge is supported on the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome 58+
- Firefox 52+
- Safari 10+
- Internet Explorer 11+
Please visit www.supportdetails.net to check your browser version.
Computers must have a minimum of the following specifications:
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 4 GB of RAM
1024 X 768 pixels or higher.
Full site functionality requires a bandwidth of 700 kbps or more.
- Emails are delivered from SendGrid servers.
- Emails are all from the medbridgeed.com domain.
If an element fails to load there may be an issue with browser security settings.
The following domains need to be whitelisted to access MedBridge and its videos:
The following IP addresses and domains need to be whitelisted to receive transactional emails from Mailgun and SendGrid:
The following Activecampaign IP addresses need to be whitelisted to receive email campaigns:
The following email addresses need to be whitelisted to receive email campaigns:
MedBridge supports Jelly Bean/v4.3 and above. This translates to Android SDK level 18.
MedBridge supports iOS version 9 and above.
For additional assistance, please contact MedBridge Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 206-216-5003.